Horse Hill Taste For 1 Night 2 Days
Car/Jeep drive through ARAVALLI hills from Jodhpur to Udaipur.
On the route from Jodhpur to Udaipur, one can visit and experience the following :
- Jain temple of Ranakpur built with 1444 pillars.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort which has perimeter walls that extend 36 km long wall which is the world second big wall after the Great Wall of China.
- Staying with the horse man’s family at a horse breeding farm.
- Surrounding hill tribal people.
- Authentic water holes.
- Ride on the pure breed of the Marwari horse which makes this trip more interesting.
One can get to know A to Z about Marwari horses, we can help you to find a good Marwari horse at real stable cost if one interests.
Other Plans If you prefer to choose your own trips, with your own duration, Contact Us to organise a Tailor Made DESERT CAMEL RIDE for ONE night or MORE nights, HUTs HOMESTAY, CAMPING, TAXI with DRIVER tour of Rajasthan, Jeep & Horse safaris for your family and friends!!.
- Transport from Jodhpur to Udaipur via Aravali Hills
- Car/Jeep with drivers.
- Visit of Ranakpur Temple & Kumbhalgarh Fort.
- Horse Ride
- Bottled Drinking Water.
- Vegetarian Meals during your Stay at a horse stable.
- Night stay at the horse man’s family.
- Drinks other than Mineral Water.
- Self or Personal Expences.
- Tip gave to anyone.
- Entry tickets and camera charge in fort & temples.
We further suggest you purchase travel insurance before arrival, as well as having all vaccinations deemed necessary.
Travelling to the remote destination, Trekking, Tour-Jeep/Car, Camel or Horse rides may involve risk of illness, accidents or death and neither agent (agency) nor French correspondent shall be held responsible or liable for such events. We strongly recommend that all visitors & riders purchase good health/travel insurance to cover all possibilities. Namaste!