For all the services agreed certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the remaining balance amount can be paid upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services/trip.
Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance deposit, depends on the nature of the services & the time left for the commencement of the service/trip.
Apart from above in some cases like Special event, festivals, Train Journeys, hotels, resorts or tented camps bookings during the peak/festival season (Deepawali, X-Mas, New Year), full payment in advance is required to be sent.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, you must notify us the same in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- We will charge 30% of the total quoted price as NON-REFUNDABLE to secure your reservation.
- 21days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
- 07days prior to arrival: 70% of the Tour/service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
- In case of Special events, Trains Journeys and peak /festival season bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
- Refund for hotel room payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy.
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline’s company policy.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize.
For unused hotel accommodation, chartered/private transportation & activities etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by state Govt, or Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
We further suggest you purchase travel insurance before arrival, as well as having all vaccinations deemed necessary.
Insurance: Travelling to a remote destination, Trekking, Tour-Jeep/Car, Camel or Horse rides may involve risk of illness, accidents or death and neither organizers, agent (agency) nor local correspondent /coordinator shall be held responsible or liable for such events.
We strongly recommend that all visitors & riders purchase good health/travel insurance to cover all possibilities.
Law & Jurisdiction
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever, nature relating to any products/service offered by HACRA will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Jodhpur.