Camel And Desert Taste For 1 Night 2 Days
Your road journey through Our Living Desert from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer.
On the route from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer one can visit Osiyan temples which are built between 8th to 12th century.
Move further on the route via a field village of Rajputs, Bhils and Bhisnois and experience desert hospitality, culture by staying with a local host family.
On the route get camel ride or jeep drive and get a chance to see desert wild-life includes antelopes, peacocks, desert fox etc.
Also can explore a sunset over the desert, rustic food and sleep under the stars!
Visit of bird watching point makes this drive more interesting where a large number of Demoiselle cranes comes to this place every year in between October to March only from Africa & Europe.
If you prefer to choose your own trips, with your own duration, Contact Us to organise a Tailor Made DESERT CAMEL RIDE for ONE night or MORE nights, HUTs HOMESTAY, CAMPING, TAXI with DRIVER tour of Rajasthan, Jeep & Horse safaris for your family and friends!!.
Some of the basic things you must bring in the desert tour.
- The most important thing is a good positive attitude.
- Cool clothing if you are coming between July to September
- Warm items of clothing from October to March.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Water bottle.
- A light scarf or hat (to protect against the sun)or Rajasthani Turban!
- Sun cream.
- A small tent and sleeping bags (If you have).
- Any medicines you deem appropriate.
- Transport from Jodhpur to Desert via
- Osian by Jeep.
- One Person One Camel.
- One Camel Cart or Jeep for supply.
- Bottled Drinking Water.
- Vegetarian Meals.
- Camel Guide.
- Mattresses and Blankets.
- Campfire in Winter.
- Drinks other than Mineral Water.
- Self or Personal Expences.
- Tip gave to anyone.
- Further Travel and Transport.
We further suggest you purchase travel insurance before arrival, as well as having all vaccinations deemed necessary.
Travelling to the remote destination, Trekking, Tour-Jeep/Car, Camel or Horse rides may involve risk of illness, accidents or death and neither agent (agency) nor French correspondent shall be held responsible or liable for such events. We strongly recommend that all visitors & riders purchase good health/travel insurance to cover all possibilities. Namaste!